Our Users Conference tracks are back by popular demand again this year! These tracks work as a guideline to help you choose what sessions are best for you. Just like in years past, we have filled our week with content that will fit a variety of roles and industries. Users Conference is packed with M4 training, networking opportunities, and industry discussion. Below you will find these year’s tracks along with suggested workshop sessions for you to attend!
This track is geared towards those who work to troubleshoot many of our users’ common problems. Sessions in this track offer guidance on how M4 helps with outage duration, bad data, or OSP planning.
- You might be interested in: Triple-A FCC Reporting This workshop will dive into specifics of FCC forms and reporting to help you understand the who, when, and why – and how Mapcom can support you through the whole process.
New this year! Network sessions will show users best practices in areas such as circuit and inside plant management.
- You might be interested in: M4 Circuits – Hitting for the Cycle Review best practices for documenting DWDM in M4.
IT track sessions will give users the tools to safeguard against user error by using M4 and automated processes. Users will be given best practices in these sessions.
- You might be interested in: Speeding Up Your M4 Project Our support team will give you insight into speeding up your startup time, map processing time, and database.
The Campus track will highlight sessions geared towards Campus and their unique use of M4 and it’s tools.
- You might be interested in: Manholes, Ducts, and Floor Plans Use M4 to create a detailed map that is linked to geographically-correct data.
These sessions will show how M4 can work with your Customer Service, Sales, and Marketing to simplify tasks and aid in the completion of government reports and workforce management.
- You might be interested in: M4 RevGen – What does it take to serve? Use M4 RevGen for powerful and visual prospect-generation that not only expands your opportunities, but cuts down on wasted time and resources.
Workshops aren’t the only things that are track-based, our trainings are too! Make sure to take advantage of the many track based opportunities at Users Conference. Between trainings and the potential to see up to eight different workshops, the possibilities are endless!
Register today before the Early Bird Discount ends September 8th!