It’s time again to register for the 15th Annual M4 Users Conference! Whether you’re new to M4 or a veteran M4 user, our conference is packed with training and networking opportunities for you. The Early Bird registration discount lasts a few more weeks – through August 19th – so if you haven’t signed up yet, here are a few reasons to attend!
- We’ve planned industry and M4 education just for you. Did you know we’ve added tracks to the M4 Users Conference? This means that no matter your experience, role or industry, we’ve got content tailored to your needs. This year, Optional Trainings and Workshops come with recommended tracks: Beginner, Advanced, Customer Service/Sales/Marketing, Engineering, Campus, and IT.
- You can optimize value with optional training courses before or after the conference. Get the hands-on training you need in a four-hour session with two Mapcom experts. Learn new tricks, see best practices in action, and work on your favorite M4 modules.
- With 15 workshops offered four times each, your day is packed with M4 learning opportunities. 50 minutes long, these workshops offer a chance to participate in M4-focused courses with an emphasis on problem-solving. No matter your role, you’re guaranteed to find multiple workshops that address your interests.
- M4 Project Advisors are on hand to give you individualized attention during 1-on-1 sessions. If your project could use a little more attention, sign up for a free one-hour session with an M4 Project Advisor. We also offer an additional hour at a nominal fee, for M4 Users who want to take full advantage of their time in Richmond.
- After a day of hard work, you get to enjoy Richmond with our exciting social events. Have you had a chance to taste the wonderful craft brews native to Richmond? Join us for our optional Monday evening Brew Tour. We also want to take you to our favorite local restaurants during Tuesday evening’s option Networking Dine-Around. Join M4 users from other companies and dine at one of the best local joints in the area. Finally, join us on Wednesday for our Customer Appreciation Dinner. With games, prizes and lots of music, the Wednesday dinner is the social highlight of the week!
Ready to register? Head over to the M4 Users Conference website now!