Mapcom is growing and looking for qualified professionals to fill the following positions.
If you have been directed to this page from another source (LinkedIn, Monster, RichmondJobs.com, etc.) please follow the instructions in the job descriptions for submitting your resume. We do not accept phone calls regarding open positions or resumes via fax.
Client Care Manager
The selected candidate will be ultimately responsible and fully accountable for managing multiple large accounts effectively serving as trusted adviser concerning Mapcom’s M4 solution suite. In addition, the candidate will be expected to coordinate internal resources in order to deliver improved business results on behalf of the clients through new and existing services.
This position requires frequent communication with internal team members regarding client status, new opportunities and resolution of problems and issues. Client Care Manager is a key partner with account executives in managing customer relationships.
- Achieve assigned personal and territory objectives leveraging best-practices in sales and customer relationship management
- Use best-practices, top-down, consultative sales approach to build, maintain & strengthen relationships with all key decision makers and key influences within accounts
- Understand goals and objectives for all assigned accounts and have a thorough understanding of where sales opportunities exist (i.e. demographics, industry trends, funding cycles, other key external influences)
- Develop proactive approach to territory management, anticipating impact on Mapcom products and services resulting from competition, industry trends, etc.
- Negotiate proposals and contracts that ensure profitable growth aligned with Mapcom business objectives
- Work closely with team members, vendors, and client contacts to ensure highest quality customer experience
- Establish strategic planning initiative to provide clients with consistent and accurate upgrade paths across software technologies
- Demonstrate ability when necessary to have difficult conversations with clients and Vendor/Manufacturers and know when to escalate to leadership for support
- Develop and manage a referenceable client base for Mapcom
- Partner with company personnel (i.e. Executive Leadership and Sales Leadership, Project Management, Product and Development teams) to develop strategies to ensure that objectives are met
- Attend, manage, lead and actively support corporate and industry events
- Must participate in successfully passing certifications and trainings as required by Mapcom Systems
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Solid and proven client management experience
- Ability to understand client’s business needs and recommend solutions that meet them
- Experience with business intelligence and analytics solutions, preferably in the Telecommunications industry
- Excellent people management and relationship management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong understanding of project management tools and methodologies
- Ability to pre-empt and coordinate advanced planning, coordination and people management in order to achieve the project’s deliverables
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize external and internal customer needs along with project tasks
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and organizational skills
- Travel expected (up to 40%)
- B.S or Masters in Business or Technical degree
- PMP Certified (desired)
- Experience with using JIRA, Zen Desk and Salesforce software (desired)
- 5+ years related experience (desired)
Interested candidates should submit their resume directly to Emily Courtright at firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE.
Reporting Product Manager
Mapcom Systems is looking for a passionate and creative professional to help delight our customers and grow our brand and business by creating and managing one of the most effective and configurable software solutions in the telecommunications industry. This position requires someone who has a keen eye for quality, the ability to navigate within complex customer conversation, and the ability to work with multiple different departments including solutions delivery, marketing, sales and support to research, design, and launch new products and support existing ones. If you are a professional with quality assurance, product management, or project management experience who has a passion for software and a technical and business perspective, then we want to speak with you!
Mapcom Systems is seeking a product manager to work within Mapcom’s Product Management department to create and deliver a modern reporting and business intelligence solution aimed at creating net new value for our clients through efficiency improvements and revenue growth. We are looking for someone that has experience working in the software industry with skills in quality assurance, product management, and project management that can help Mapcom grow through the development of new products and the evolution of our existing M4 product line. In this role, the reporting product manager is responsible for coordinating internally and externally with customers and partners to identify marketplace and client specific reporting needs and drive the development, implementation, and support of a future focused reporting solution to enhance the M4 product line.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Leverage marketplace and client feedback to create a vision and product strategy for M4 Reporting
- Design and launch a new reporting and business intelligence product that complements Mapcom’s current solution
- Understand how a new reporting product fits within the value-chain of the entire M4 product suite
- Communicate both the business and technical rationale behind your product recommendations and decisions
- Work closely with architecture and development teams to ensure the reporting product is built to suit marketplace and client needs
- Document, train, and launch the M4 Report product and its ongoing enhancements
- Serve as the key liaison to marketing and sales for your products and its features
- Act as the subject matter expert and product expert for M4 Reporting
- Develop a deep understanding of client needs and market trends in order to run Special Interest Groups for your product
- Aggregate and analyze market and client feedback to steer M4 Reporting through its product life-cycle
- 3-5 years of experience working within and developing data warehouse solutions
- Strong understanding and experience using modern BI engines (Power BI, Tableau, etc.)
- Familiarity with product management, quality assurance, and project management principles within a software company
- Excellent written and verbal skills – ability to communicate effectively across all levels and to large audiences
- Must have ability to work well with others, accept direction, and operate under tight timelines
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Strong understanding and experience working with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, etc.)
- SQL experience (preferred, not required)
If interested, please send your resume with cover letter to BMiller@mapcom.com. No telephone calls or faxes please. EOE.
Even when not currently hiring, we collect resumes for the following areas of expertise. We will refer to those resumes as positions become available.
- Record Conversion
- Electronic Mapping, Digitizing
- Sales Account Management
- Senior Sales Account Executives
- Software Development Manager
- Database Developer
Mapcom Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).