Quickly and efficiently plan a fiber route from end to end with data obtained from the M4 Solutions Suite.
M4 AutoRouting allows network planners, field engineers and/or sales engineers to plant a fiber route with accuracy. The AutoRouting tool automates the fiber planning process, taking into account specific routing criteria and network planning restrictions gathered from the database. The output of the search is a defined fiber route, A to Z tabular documentation and construction/inventory considerations.
- Routing fiber to or from:
- Equipment locations
- Street intersections
- Street addresses
- Configurable bandwidth plans
- Configurable wire utilization
- Definable network restrictions
- “Shortest route” algorithm
- Ability to post or abandon routes
- Graphical and tabular outputs
- Enable sales force to demonstrate proposed network paths to or from equipment locations, street intersections, and street addresses
- Automatically determine the shortest available path for circuits
- Searchable inventory equipment
- Easily reserve bandwidth along the entire route
- Define rules for diverting the planned route from specific plant
believe greater access to customer location information would increase sales
With M4 Solutions, we will improve productivity, better serve our customers and keep cost under control.
Want an in-depth look at how this M4 module works? Let's talk!