Drivers, start your engines! Registration for the 2018 M4 User Conference is now open!
Over the course of a week, the 2018 M4 Users Conference is your opportunity to network, learn new skills, and help guide the path of M4 development. Your pit crew is standing by and the pace cars are hitting the track. Choose any of our offered lanes to streamline your workshop efficiency. Increase your baseline torque by attending optional trainings focusing on your most needed skills. Attendees will also have the chance to participate in product forums, one-on-one project consultations, and certification exams.
Every racer’s path is unique, but you can look forward to:
- Workshops that are engaging and informative, with training-focused overviews and tips for maximizing your M4 investment.
- The Certification Center where you'll boost your M4 expertise by completing certification exams.
- Special Interest Groups where you'll learn about the latest product features and provide input on future enhancements, including topics such as RevGen, Campus, Fiber, Assignment, Workforce, and Special Topics.
- Case studies and recognition of M4 Users' accomplishments over the past year.
- One-on-one consultations with an M4 Project Expert, where you can ask specific questions and discuss your M4 project with those who know it best.
- Fresh, actionable ideas you can share with others in your organization.
So when you're ready, head on over to the registration site at www.m4usersconference.com and check out all of the workshops, trainings, SIGs, Richmond outings, and more. Oh, and don't forget to register by August 8th to qualify for the Early Bird Discount!
Once you’ve secured your slot at UC, it’s time to engage your launch control, grip the wheel tight, and keep an eye on the countdown!