Manage your fiber network down to the most precise details with this comprehensive module.
Monitor your fiber network from end-to-end, including physical cable path, associated strands, and OSP/ISP port connections. From within this module, users can also manage optical budget construction, splice connections, slack loops and geographic OTDR fault locating. M4 Fiber is versatile – this tool can be used to manage a fiber network alone or in a hybrid network.
- Ability to plan future FTTx and long-haul fiber routes
- Easily designed passive and active optical networks
- Time-saving automation, such as fiber path length calculation
- Quickly generated optical budget reports
- Auto-generated splice schematics and dynamic fiber counts
- Easily manage dark fiber assets
- Seamlessly linked inside plant and outside plant
- Graphic splice diagrams allow the user to visualize the network
- Reporting capabilities generate quick snapshots of your OSP
- Quickly generated restoration sheets for fiber splicing priority
Video: FirstLight Fiber's Story
Hear from FirstLight Fiber about their experience with M4 Solutions and the Mapcom team.
The Fiber module has allowed me to track and manage fiber strands across our network. I can access and use data faster for fiber assignments. This speeds up my job and the field splicer’s job.James Liguori
Need More Info?
Enhanced Fiber Management with a Visual Approach
M4’s intelligent fiber tools let users design, implement and manage their networks. The geographic visualization gives a birds-eye view of the entire network, from the central office to the customer’s premise, and all points in between. Users can take this tool a step further by automatically generating customized reports on available fiber, in-use fiber, and more.
Highlighted M4 Modules
Want an in-depth look at how this M4 module works? Let's talk!