Manage your fiber network down to the most precise details with this comprehensive module.
Monitor your fiber network from end-to-end, including physical cable path, associated strands, and OSP/ISP port connections. From within this module, users can also manage optical budget construction, splice connections, slack loops and geographic OTDR fault locating. M4 Fiber is versatile – this tool can be used to manage a fiber network alone or in a hybrid network.
- Ability to plan future FTTx and long-haul fiber routes
- Easily designed passive and active optical networks
- Time-saving automation, such as fiber path length calculation
- Quickly generated optical budget reports
- Auto-generated splice schematics and dynamic fiber counts
- Easily manage dark fiber assets
- Seamlessly linked inside plant and outside plant
- Graphic splice diagrams allow the user to visualize the network
- Reporting capabilities generate quick snapshots of your OSP
- Quickly generated restoration sheets for fiber splicing priority
The Fiber module has allowed me to track and manage fiber strands across our network. I can access and use data faster for fiber assignments. This speeds up my job and the field splicer’s job.James Liguori
Need More Info?
Enhanced Fiber Management with a Visual Approach
M4’s intelligent fiber tools let users design, implement and manage their networks. The geographic visualization gives a birds-eye view of the entire network, from the central office to the customer’s premise, and all points in between. Users can take this tool a step further by automatically generating customized reports on available fiber, in-use fiber, and more.