M4 Services Manager
Deposit and retrieve key service data from one accurate, detailed resource.
Used by customer service, management, marketing and sales, M4 Services Manager is an adaptable tool for providers. This module visibly maps and reports which customers in your service area are available for upsell, as well as prequalification for various services throughout your exchanges.
- Integrates with existing service to pull data from the billing system
- Accurate reporting tools for management and future planning
- Generate targeted sales, marketing and case study data
- Pre-qualify customers for new service upgrades
- Customize reports with defined selection sets
- Customize scenarios when designing new CLEC areas
of telecom executives cite customer acquisition and retention as their top business issue
Need More Info?
One Destination for Vital Service Data
M4 Services Manager allows users to accurately track and report information for all exchanges. Used in conjunction with the M4 Data Integration Engine, this module monitors and displays service take rates and service qualification information directly on the map. Utilize M4 Services Manager even further by generating a variety of reports based on warehoused data. Users will also feel confident in knowing that security features prevent accidental changes to vital engineering information as several different users access maps and data.