Track and manage service orders, trouble tickets and dispatch within one application pre-integrated with customer and network data.
Initiating, scheduling, dispatching and closing tickets is effortless in M4 Workforce’s user-friendly, customizable interface. M4 Workforce integrates with other fault, billing and inventory systems, allowing users to manage each step of the workflow within one application.
- Set and manage technicians' schedules
- Define technician qualifications
- Drag and drop scheduling
- Automatically assign tasks with auto-scheduler
- Schedule tickets automatically via tech pre-qualifcation and location
- Dynamically search on ticket data
- Overlay appointments on your own M4 plant maps
- Integrate with locate and one-call systems
- Track truck locations with GPS integration
- Paperless workflow between dispatchers and technicians
- Real-time communication between field and office
- Separate ILEC and CLEC activities for management and tracking
- Manage service orders, trouble tickets, locates and maintenance appointments in one application
- Technicians can log in and log out in the field on their own dashboard
- Color-coded appointments provide easy viewing throughout the day
Workforce is proving to be a valuable tool in providing one central interface where everyone in the company can go to track operations.Jeff Mills
Need more info?
Workforce Tracking Technology
Enhance the power of M4 Workforce by incorporating the latest in vehicle tracking technology. When integrated with a GPS location system, vehicle positions can be tracked and displayed in M4 Workforce. Add a data plan from a cellular or satellite system provider and see the real time transfer of ticket information between the office and the field. Mapcom has existing relationships with several cellular and satellite providers to offer a variety of options.