A time-saving module for copper network design, maintenance and management.
M4 Telephony offers complete copper design and maintenance tools and allows users to perform many time-saving tasks such as automatic cable throws, pair tracing and color-coded cable fill rates at the touch of a button.
- Easily track your cable infrastructure modifications
- Quickly enter and automatically authenticate complement data
- Save time with automatic cable throws and authentication
- Effortlessly develop and source cross connects
- A complete view of OSP design and maintenance
- User-friendly features, such as color codes, simplify processes
- Reduced time spent calculating cable length with automated assistance
- A variety automated reporting options gives users quick looks at important data:
- Loop makeup
- Save loop makeup reports
- Cable composition by gauge
- Loading summaries
- Resistance and signal loss
The ability to use the telephony tools and copper count layouts geographically has helped us discover where we can reduce loop length issues for DSL.Matt Estepp
Need More Info?
Manage Every Aspect of your Outside Plant with this Intuitive Module
The M4 Telephony module, an extension to M4 Foundation, provides high-performance OSP design and maintenance tools. M4 Telephony also provides the functionality needed to create and maintain an electrically connected data model, including comprehensive reporting, automatic sourcing and thorough validation of the complement as it is edited.