M4 Web Console
Remotely navigating and analyzing data is easier than ever before.
M4 Web Console brings your M4 data into a web viewer, where you can access it from anywhere! Easily and efficiently search data, view information and verify records—all in one place. M4 Web Console displays and utilizes other M4 modules’ information including plant and customer locations to create data relationships between tables with related data.
- Navigate and analyze map data via a web interface
- Data relationships assign data stored in different tables to related tables
- Web console can be accessed anywhere you have an internet connection
- Use custom menus for locates and job specific queries
- Create spatial queries to find trends in specific areas
- Utilize Google Maps or other WMS
- Measure distances quickly and easily
- Input redlines or other elements
- Find addresses through Google geocoding
- Generate directions between addresses
- Easy access to information anywhere at any time
- Quickly find plant information through searches and visual representation
- Aerial views with Google Maps, and familiar interfaces for finding locations
- View real-time facility and network status
- Never get lost again– Save time by knowing your driving directions
- Know exactly how much proposed plant you’ll need based on square miles your plant covers
Average time saved per day for technicians using M4
I find M4 to be a very diverse software that can be configured to take on just about any task that is at hand.