It’s been a beyond challenging year for the telecom industry in different ways. Many providers are seeing a surge in their business as 2020 has brought an unprecedented demand for broadband that is taxing field crews, dispatchers, and engineering departments alike. Many are also seeing overwhelming volumes of locate requests from 811 centers at a time when resources are stretched thin and teams are more decentralized than ever.
With this increase in activity, preventing fiber strikes and managing 811 tickets more efficiently is critically important to your business.
Earlier this year, Mapcom launched a new locates management system – Pinpoint811 – based on feedback from real damage prevention teams. One theme that emerged was a common need to streamline communication with 811 centers, particularly for 811 centers that require utilities to send positive response once a locate has been marked.
We’re pleased to share that the most advanced, low-cost locates management software in the marketplace is now compatible with the state 811 centers listed below.
States Compatible with Pinpoint811 Positive Response
Pinpoint811 is compatible with a growing number of 811 centers, including these that support positive response from utilities:
- Arkansas 811 (https://www.arkonecall.com)
- Arizona 811 (http://www.arizona811.com)
- California USA North 811 (https://www.usanorth811.org)
- California USA South 811 (https://www.digalert.org)
- Georgia 811 (https://www.georgia811.com)
- Indiana 811 (https://indiana811.org)
- Iowa 811 (http://www.iowaonecall.com)
- Kansas 811 (https://kansasonecall.com)
- Louisiana 811 (https://www.louisiana811.com)
- Mississippi 811 (https://www.ms811.org)
- Nevada USA North 811 (https://www.usanorth811.org)
- New Mexico 811 (https://www.nm811.org)
- North Carolina 811 (https://www.nc811.org)
- Oklahoma OKIE 811 (https://www.okie811.org)
- Oregon 811 (https://digsafelyoregon.com)
- Pennsylvania 811 (https://www.pa1call.org)
- South Carolina 811 (https://sc811.com)
- Tennessee 811 (http://www.tenn811.com)
- Texas 811 (https://www.texas811.org)
- Virginia 811 (https://va811.com)
States Coming Soon to Pinpoint811 Positive Response
The state 811 centers below will be compatible with Pinpoint811 positive response in early 2021:
- Alaska 811 (https://www.811ak.com)
- Missouri One Call (https://mo1call.com)
- Wisconsin Diggers Hotline (https://www.diggershotline.com)
- West Virginia 811 (https://wv811.com)
Other States Compatible with Pinpoint811
Pinpoint811 can also streamline the locating workflow for these states whose 811 centers do not support positive response:
- Illinois JULIE (https://www.illinois1call.com)
- Maine DigSafe (http://www.digsafe.com)
- Massachusetts DigSafe (http://www.digsafe.com)
- New Hampshire DigSafe (http://www.digsafe.com)
- Rhode Island DigSafe (http://www.digsafe.com)
- Vermont DigSafe (http://www.digsafe.com)
Over 10% of our customer base has already transformed their damage prevention program with Pinpoint811! But we want to go a lot further than positive response.
We want your feedback on what additional capabilities are important to you, as our team looks at what to develop next. After all, your input is what makes our products great!
- Should we add your state’s 811 center next? Have feedback on additional Pinpoint811 capabilities? Tell us here.
- Learn more about streamlining damage prevention with Pinpoint811 by visiting pinpoint811.com.
- Get a sneak peek of how Pinpoint811 automatically displays 811 tickets alongside your outside plant maps in this blog post.