To all of our wonderful M4 Users, the time has come! That’s right, registration for our annual M4 Users Conference is now open – your most favorite time of the year! This year, we’re going to be exploring the theme of building and training your teams.
Over the course of a week, the 2017 M4 Users Conference is your opportunity to make connections, learn new skills, and help guide the path of M4 development. Your team has been drafted, now hit the pavement with solid training and follow any of our offered tracks to maximize your gains. Attendees will also have the chance to participate in product forums, 1-on-1 project consultations, and certification exams.
Every team’s path is unique, but you can look forward to:
- Workshops that are engaging and informative, with training-focused overviews and tips for maximizing your M4 investment.
- The Certification Center where you’ll boost your M4 expertise by completing certification exams.
- Special Interest Groups where you’ll learn about the latest product features and provide input on future enhancements, including topics such as RevGen, Campus, Fiber, Assignment, Workforce, and Special Topics.
- Case studies and recognition of M4 Users’ accomplishments over the past year.
- 1-on-1 consultations with an M4 Project Expert, where you can ask specific questions and discuss your M4 project with those who know it best.
- Fresh, actionable ideas you can share with others in your organization.
So when you’re ready, sprint on over to the registration site and check out all of the workshops, trainings, SIGs, Richmond outings and more. Oh, and don’t forget to register by September 8th to qualify for the Early Bird Discount! We can’t wait to see all of you there!