It’s finally here. Say hello to the new Mapcom.com! We are excited to share the new look, content and features of the updated Mapcom website with our clients, partners, and friends in the industry. While there is plenty to see, here is a guide to help you get started.
- Find your solution quickly with easy-to-use navigation. Just discovering M4? No matter how familiar you are with Mapcom Systems or M4 Solutions, we can lead you to the right place. With our new navigation structure, visitors can start by reading about their industries, their departments, or their pressure points. If you’re already familiar with our products, you can see a full list of modules to help you start narrowing down your options.
- Check us out on the go with your mobile device. It’s no secret that mobile internet usage is beginning to outpace desktop internet usage. The new Mapcom.com makes it easy to find us and explore our website no matter what device you’re using. Whether you’re walking a tradeshow or searching for us on your tablet at home, you will have a great experience.
- Get to know us. Under the “About” tab, you can learn almost everything you need to know about Mapcom Systems. Read about our mission and company goals, then head on over to the leadership page to learn about the people who make the company what it is. You can also find details about our integration partnerships, as well as our affiliations and associations within the industry.
- Get in touch with us. At the very top of the screen, visitors will see all the buttons they need to contact us. Start here to look at job openings at Mapcom, request an M4 demo, view our hours or get in touch with a particular Mapcom department.
- Make your way to the client portal. Current M4 Users will now find the client portal login at the top right corner of the website. Just follow this button to the usual login page and find the same features and functionality you had before.
Have any questions or feedback? We’d love to hear from you! Email us today to let us know what you think.